Edward A. Ruttenberg
Mr. Ruttenberg litigates in the area of Media and Entertainment Law, with 30 years experience in intellectual property matters.
Mr. Ruttenberg has represented clients in landmark federal and state cases. He has served as a Judge Pro Tem in Small Claims court and worked as a LACBA Attorney-Client Mediation and Arbitration Services for two decades. He is currently Planning Commissioner for the City of Rancho Palos Verdes.
- Neft v. Vidmark, 923 F.2d 746 (9th Cir. 1991)
- Berkic v. Crichton, 761 F.2d 1289 (9th Cir. 1985)
- Shaw v. Lindheim, 809 F.S. 1393 (C.D.CA. 1993)
- Overman v. Universal, 605 F.S. 350 (D.C.CA 1984)
- Miller v. CBS, 209 USPQ 502 (C.D.CA 1980)
- Aguilar v. Universal, 174 CA.3d 384 (CA. App. 1985)
- Mann v. Columbia, 128 CA.3d 628 (CA. App. 1982)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- LACBA Attorney-Client Mediation and Arbitration Services (for 15-20 years).
- Planning Commissioner, City of Rancho Palos Verdes, 2006-2010.