Jamie L. Frieden
Ms. Frieden practices intellectual property litigation and counseling, focusing on issues involving copyright, trademark, right of publicity, defamation, and chain of title. In 2008, she was part of the team that secured a defense victory in a copyright infringement trial in the Eastern District of Texas.
Prior to working at LP&S, Ms. Frieden spent over four years as an associate in the Commercial Litigation group at Reed Smith LLP's downtown Los Angeles Office.
Ms. Frieden is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall), where she was an editor of the California Law Review and the Berkeley Journal of International Law. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California at Berkeley in 1999. Ms. Frieden spent a year at the University of Granada in Spain and maintains a high level of Spanish language skills.
- California State Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Women Who Lead Board of the Association of Media and Entertainment Counsel ("AMEC"), Member
- Los Angeles Copyright Society, Member
- Southern California Super Lawyers "Rising Star" 2013-2016
- Los Angeles magazine, The Top Women Attorneys in Southern California 2013-2016