Walter R. Sadler
Mr. Sadler is a member of LP&S and practices Media and Entertainment Law, with special emphasis on First Amendment, Libel & Slander, and Copyright.
He has published on various matters, including Copyright, and is a member of the Los Angeles Copyright Society, as well as the American Bar Association’s Patent, Trademark and Copyright Section, and the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Section.
- Free Lance Artists, Work for Hire and the Copyright Act of 1976, 15 U.C. Davis Law Review, 703, 1982
- Copyright Ownership in Commissioned Artworks---A Copyright, Who Dunnit, 16 Intellectual Property Law Review, 1984
- Century City Bar Association, Entertainment Law Section, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Section, Member
- California State Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles Copyright Society, Member
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, Member